Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

14 October 2011

Waiting for PANJA and SRIRAMARAJYAM

My latest project  PANJA......
My ready to release project  SRI RAMA RAJYAM......
RATCHA ... on sets 

The simplicity of Sri BAAPU  garu is a lesson in itself. The initial flutter in heart of acting for this legendary director had calmed down the moment I entered the set . The very presence of BAAPU garu is calming.
Surprisingly simple and silent , he keeps his communication short and crisp. His shots are accurate and precise. At the end of the day I was amazed at the speed of the work done. The whole experience was in contrast to the regular film making process. SRI RAMA RAJYAM  is a learning experience both personally and professionally 

PANJA... of power star is being directed by Vishnuvardhan. 
For us Telugu audience this is a new name, But in Tamil he is known as " Billa" Vishnu, the director of the original  Tamil version of Telugu Billa. 
one  line to describe him - powerhouse of energy. 
The combination of  our power star and this power house is sure to give a powerful hit.
Can't say anything about my character right now, but I loved the way my character is designed and I thoroughly enjoyed working . 
Thanks to PANJA  not just for an interesting role , but also for beautiful memories of interesting people {lots of them} and most of all for giving me a new  friend ,Neelima , my producer.

RATCHA is still on sets ........... 


No comments:

Post a Comment