Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

18 November 2011

SADGURU

SADGURU JAGGI VASUDEV , the profound mystic, spiritual master.
The time spent in ISHA YOGA CENTER coimbatore, was a period of transformation in my life.

INNER ENGINEERING, a course designed by SADGURU, has guided me to a state of inner peace.
my perception and perspective towards life and life's challenges have changed.
The very presence of master transforms you into a state of ecstasy.
 
Every bit,of ISHA CAMPUS, literally every stone, tree, plant, bird is radiating pure energy.
even the constructions  in the campus, the temples, designed by sadguru himself, echo the call of spirituality.
Blessed I am, to have been apart of the Inner engineering program, under the master himself. thanks to Lakshmi  and my mom ,who steered me in this direction.
Divine was the experience ,when I had the opportunity of  handling the stage for the event in Hyderabad,
IN CONVERSATION WITH MYSTIC, with Dr.Pratap reddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment